ToBeLikeHim.com Return to Main Page
Vocational Vignettes on Discipling Topics
Copyright © 2005, 2009
The Following comments are by ToBeLikeHim.com
These short messages were all written by and are the intellectual property of Herb Hodges. They are intended to be used as part of a structured training curriculum for disciples. They are valuable training materials and discipling tools, which may be used in several ways:
· They are valuable as stand alone studies, assigned to individual disciples or groups of disciples. In this case, the study would be completed by the disciple(s) and then discussed at the next meeting.
· They are suitable for teaching sessions, either by the discipler or assigned to a growing disciple to teach to the group.
· They serve as a source of valuable information to help answer questions the growing disciple might have concerning the discipling process.
· They teach disciplines (such as quiet time, effective Bible Study, prayer) that are key to the disciple’s life.
· They help introduce discipling concepts to Christians who are not familiar with discipling.
· They help refresh and stimulate thought in the disciple (and discipler).
Copyright © 2005, 2009 by ToBeLikeHim Ministries